Friday, January 5, 2018

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ Boxer Next Door by Summer Cooper ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.



Boxer Next Door
By Summer Cooper

Publication Date: December 16th 2017
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC











Read Free with KindleUnlimited

Or Buy At








Since my ex, I desired no one — until I saw her.
My new neighbor.

Lydia is not my type.
A loving, caring single mother.

I can tell that I’m not exactly her type either.
A young broken boxer.

But I know that we need each other. 
I need to pleasure her, kiss her, own her and most importantly,
 protect her.
As for her, I think she just needs to be reminded of just how 
beautiful she still is...

This is a full-length, standalone, older woman younger man
 Christmas Romance with a happily ever after. 







Wow what an amazing book! This is such a wonderfully well-
written and thought out story. I love summer's books they are
 amazing.

This is Lyidia and Ken's story. This is an older woman 
younger man story. And I absolutely loved it. Lyidia is getting 
over the divorce and disappearance of her ex. As well as 
raising her 8 year old son. Ken is getting over being left at the
 altar. But when ken knocks down her fence, he goes over to
 make amends and it is instance attraction for them. But they
 both try to deny their feelings but end up together and all is 
great till he is given some information that makes him leery.
 Can they get past this or will it end here? Read to find out.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you 
enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too






·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Summer Cooper·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·




Summer Cooper. Discover the wild girl in you.

Besides her love of chocolate, dogs and music… reading and writing is Summer’s number one route to escape from
crazy friends, family and the in-laws!

She found her own happily ever after with a martial arts
fighter who also happens to be an adorable IT geek! Now,
she loves to write about hot alpha males that come with a
pretty face and covered in tough-as-nails muscle... who are
secretly looking for their true soul mate (shhh…)!

Receive 10 free books and 1 free audio book today by
signing up to her exclusive reader club (to get the latest news
about ARCs, new releases, and discounted and free
books!).









If you wish to get in touch, please email her at





No comments:

Post a Comment