Wednesday, October 18, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Claimed By Mia Ford & Bella Winters •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•



Claimed 
By Mia Ford & Bella Winters
506 pages
Published September 24th 2017
















I have only days to find a wife. 

Claiming any woman is not a problem if you have deep pockets
My parents want me to be married,
And this time it's an ultimatum. 
With both the royal line and my freedom at stake,
I don't have a choice but to find the 'right kinda girl.'
Someone who is okay to put up this pretence.
Someone who doesn't object to my playboy lifestyle. 
And then I meet Adrianna
A sassy as hell free-spirited stripper.
One casual hit leads to
An indecent proposal for a fake marriage turning my world upside down
And I plant my seed inside her.

Alright, it was an accident, but what now!
My dilemma: Is she really the 'right kinda girl.' 
The kind I want to spend the rest of my life with. 

With love, betrayal, sex, and power, this book will take you for a ride through a modern-day adult fairy tale.

Enjoy this FULL LENGTH Royal Secret Baby Romance 
wherever you are!!! Also included with this book is a SPECIAL 
EXCLUSIVE FULL LENGTH Romance novel - VACATION to 
double your pleasure!!! 


Wow this book was simply amazing. So extremely 
well-written and thought through, it was really hard to put 
this book down to go to sleep so I found myself four am in 
the morning finishing the book.

This book is about Adriana in the prince Milos. He needs her 
in the most unlikely of places. One would not think you would
 meet your future Queen in the strip club. But that's not really
 what he has in mind. He wants to thank marriage he doesn't 
want to give up his ways his freedom is so he says. But 
unfortunately things don't go as he planned. And they both 
seem to fall for each other. But he may ruin it all before they
 even have a chance. And even if they manage to straighten
 things out there is someone from her past comes in and 
tries to ruin it all. Hopefully they can figure a way to fix this 
and live there happily ever after. But I'm not going to tell you.
 You’ll have to read the book to find out

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it
 when you do; they value your opinions too





·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Mia Ford ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·


I am a contemporary romance writer who loves strong,
 gorgeous, Greek God like alpha men who love protecting 
their sassy and sexy women.

I am very honoured to have many of my books hitting the
 TOP 100 on Amazon's paid store!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment