Monday, August 21, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For The Baby Maker By Tia Siren •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•




The Baby Maker 
By Tia Siren

Published June 27th 2017


















I won't lose Piper a second time.

I'm going to make her a baby.

But she's gonna make me a daddy.


I'm known as The Baby Maker.

Women hire me for one thing.

To get them knocked up.

I have rules. I don't do dinner. I don't do dad.

I'm just the donor.

Their moans tell me how much they enjoy my services.

But when I'm with a client, all I can think about is Piper.

I broke her heart. And I regret it.

So when she wants to hire me, I know it's my second chance.

Just reading her application makes me hard.

The thought of coming inside her.

My name on her lips when she orgasms.

She'll sign my contract.

Once she's pregnant, she'll be out of my bed.

No f*cking way.

For this client... The Baby Maker is gonna break all the rules.


This Billionaire Second Chance Baby Romance is a full novel with 
no cliff-hanger, lots of steam and an awesome HEA.

As a special bonus for your enjoyment, I've also included a 
collection of Single Dad Romances, including Big Bad Neighbor, 
Misbehave and Big Bad Daddy - all of which have been Amazon 
best-sellers - a sneak peak of Tied to Him, and a heart-warming 
baby romance.

xx Tia

Tia Siren. Spoil the bad girl in you.



Oh how I love second chance romance I am in love with this 
book. This book was so well written, and so well thought out.
 It was fun to read even when it brought tears to my eyes a 
few times. I also cannot wait to read more books by Tia 
Siren.

This is Even and Piper's story. This is a second chance for 
them. And even is prepared to make sure it works. But his 
job is a huge obstacle for Piper to get over. It is hard for her 
when she thinks of all these kids he has out there. 10 years 
ago he broke her and his heart, but when his life went from 
bad to worse he made an assumption that mad a real a$$ 
out of him. He never even considered she still loved him. But 
now things are working out till one night a client goes 
overboard and ends up chasing her away. Now he has to 
figure out if baby maker or Piper is more important to him. 
Let’s hope he makes the right choice. You'll have to read to 
find out.

Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. I hope you
 enjoy this book as much as I did. If you do like this book, 
please consider leaving a review. The Authors really like it 
when you do; they value your opinions too




·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Tia Siren·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·

Tia Siren. Spoil the bad girl in you.

Other than my insatiable desire for chocolate, reading and 
writing steamy romances is my most guilty pleasure. I write
 about tough and sexy Bad Boys who, underneath that 
armor of muscles and tattoos (and sometimes suits), are 
more sensitive and wounded than they'd like to admit. I'm 
happily married to a really good guy, but, every now and 
again, I crave the forbidden excitement of falling for one of 
the bad boys in my stories. There really is a bad girl in me too!




No comments:

Post a Comment