Friday, June 2, 2017

•٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠• Review For Vampire's Spell Night of The Moon Book 4 by Lucy Lyons •٠•● (o,..,o) ●•٠•



The Vampire's Spell
 Kiss of The Night: Book 3
By Lucy Lyons  
Published May 24th 2017 
By Persia Publishing 

 



Amazon




Caroline is technically the servant of Nicholas, the Master 
vampire who reigns over the west coast of the United States.
 In reality, she’s too powerful in her own right to be forced 
into a submissive role. Instead, Nicholas has made her his 
emissary. In Arizona, she faces a danger long thought to be
 extinct. She needs to trade her services as a sorceress, and
 those of the werewolves who follow her, for an antidote she 
desperately needs to save one of Nicholas’ clan. With the 
power of the werewolves, and the secrets of the Zuni master 
vampire and her human servant, they face the terrifying night
 dweller Uhepono. 

Only by victory can they save Rachel from the poison that is
 slowly driving her mad. But in challenging the Uhepono, 
Caroline risks losing not only her power, but her life and the
 lives of the shape shifters who depend on her. It will take all 
the power Caroline has amassed to survive, and possibly 
more. But if she completes the blood ritual with Nicholas, 
she’s terrified of what she will lose in return for the power to 
save her new people. 







Well dam! Can these books get any better?  This
 book is was wonderfully well-written and I have 
to say all Lucy Lyons books are. But they will have
 you wanting more.

This Caroline's continuing story, and her quest to
 save Rachel. Which takes her to another master
 vampire in a other state. But she goes without 
Nicholas this time. So when things take a 
unexpected turn will he be able to get to her in
 time or will she have to save herself. Man I am 
so ready for the next book.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. 
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you
 do like this book, please consider leaving a 
review. The Authors really like it when you do; 
they value your opinions too










The Vampires Spell (Taken By The Night Book 1)

Amazon






 

·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠· Lucy Lyons ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·

Born
in St. Johns Newfoundland, Canada



I had loads of time on my hands when I retired six years ago
 and starting writing.I have two sons, one has his own store 
which he also manages and the younger is finishing his 
degree at McMaster University this year.

I thoroughly enjoy traveling to other countries and exploring 
other cultures. I have traveled to Asia , the Middle East, most
 of the Caribbean and most recently Italy. Travelling allows 
me to be more creative in my writing as I experience meeting
 many people of different cultures.
 

 Goodreads Author Page | Amazon Author Page 

 Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment