Tuesday, June 6, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review & Book Tour For No Broken Bond (Secrets of Stone #7) By Victoria Blue & Angel Payne •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•




No Broken Bond (Secrets of Stone #7)
 By Victoria Blue & Angel Payne
225 pages

Publication: June 6th 2017 
By Totally Bound Publishing








Amazon US I Amazon UK I iBooks I Nook I Kobo






Can we keep our bond intact?
Do we have the courage to find out?

Rock.

Its just the beginning of what Fletcher Ford and Drake
Newland have done to my worldand my soulsince
igniting my desires, answering my dreams and filling every
inch of my heart. I am rocked. Changed. Freed. A woman in
love
With two incredible men.

Paper.

Not that the adjustment has been easy, and not just for my
orthodox family. Falling for one dazzling, commanding
billionaire is complicated enough. Wading through
dysfunctions, judgments and emotional baggage from all
sides, were searching for the perfect balance of our love,
and nearly find it, when disaster slams againthreatening to
permanently cripple us this time.

Scissors?

With our bond in shreds and our spirits in tatters, can we find
the glue to keep our bond intact, our love whole? Are we
brokenor just bent? Do we have the courage to find out?



Holly hell that book needs to come with a warning!
 Like, you need a fan and tissues.  I’ve never 
been so hot and bothered or weepy in my life. The
 book is so well and expertly written. It's pure 
magic when these two team up.

This book is about Tolly, Drake and Fletch. Now 
this is technically the third book. The first one 
having been in a box set Vegas night. I was 
totally hooked from book one. But this book, really
 got to me. Something truly horrid happens to 
Fletcher. Having been through what he's going 
through it really hit home. I was in emotional teary
 mess as I read it. Hoping I didn't put my own 
family through all this pain. But knowing with Love
 Like That, you can truly get through just about 
anything. I have to say I truly hate his family. In 
the midst of all this to treat the two people who 
loved him as the way they did. Hell how so 
close-minded some people can be. Thank 
goodness for Dr. Stone or who knows what would 
have happened. I don't want to ruin the story for 
you. So I'll try to keep this brief. I have to say 
Victoria and Angel I truly awesome and must have
 done some great research to see how this all 
worked out. I remember being in the funk Fletch 
was in. Sometimes it takes something truly 
remarkable to jerk you out of this moment and 
I had to say they wrote This Moment expertly. 
I wish this isn't the end of their story. But I do 
know if there's another book they'll show up 
because does chill in Claire and Margo in 
Matthew all show up throughout all of these 
books. Here's hoping to another great 
collaboration between the two.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. 
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you
 do like this book, please consider leaving a 
review. The Authors really like it when you do; 
they value your opinions too





Goodreads



Goodreads




·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·  Angel Payne ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·



USA Today bestselling romance author Angel Payne has 
written for four publishing houses, and is also independently
 published. She loves to focus on high heat romance starring
 memorable alpha men and the women who love them. She 
has numerous book series to her credit, including the Suited 
for Sin series, the Cimarron Saga, the Temptation Court 
series, the Secrets of Stone series (with Victoria Blue), the 
Lords of Sin historicals, and the popular WILD Boys of 
Special Forces series, as well as several stand-alone titles. 
She’s excited to be one of the inaugural authors for 
Waterhouse Press’s MISADVENTURES series, launching in 
Fall 2017. Currently, she is serving as the Vice President of 
Romance Writers of America’s Passionate Ink Chapter. She 
lives in Southern California with her soul mate husband and 
beautiful daughter.




·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·  Victoria Blue ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·



Victoria Blue lives in her own portion of the galaxy known 
as Southern California. There she finds the love and life 
sustaining power of one amazing sun, two unique and awe
 inspiring planets and three indifferent, yet comforting 
moons. Life is fantastic and challenging and everyday brings
 new adventures to be discovered. She looks forward to 
seeing what's next!



No comments:

Post a Comment