Thursday, June 22, 2017

•٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠• Review For Alpha Grayson (Alpha #3) by Midika Crane •٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠•





Alpha Grayson (Alpha #3)
By   Midika Crane
Publication: June 14th 2017
By Inkitt






"You will accept me," He whispers, his voice but a breathless
 murmur in the cool breeze.
My jaw clenches, as he turns, catching my gaze within his own. 
Enraptured in glinting silver malice, I can't look away. 

"You will accept us." Another hoarse growl words of my own 
cannot begin to answer reverberates through me. 

I watch, quivering, as he braces his tense arms on the table before 
us. His next words, edged by lust nearly have me on my knees. 

"Can't you accept the fact that I'm about to rip your clothes off and 
take you against that wall over there?"
•••
Lexia has been held captive for most of her life. Until one day, 
when a young, attractive Alpha appears with an offer she cannot 
refuse.
Why he chose her, to come live with him in his lavish estate, she 
didn't know.
Until, she begins to open doors she shouldn't.

Until she begins to question why he leaves the house every night, 
and does not return till morning.
Until she discovers exactly what bond they share, when touching.
•••
(Third Book in the Alpha series. Not necessary to read the first 
two...Alpha Landon, Alpha Kaden....)






Wow just wow. I love this series of books. They
 are so well done and written expertly.  They are
 also just fun to read.

This book is Alpha Greyson's story. This one is a
 little more complex then the first. Lexia does not
 want to be tied to an alpha. And fate himself is 
plotting to kill the moon goddess. And alpha 
Jasper is mixed in. So no matter how hard they try
 something or someone is out to get them. And 
then there is the puppet master who is pulling all 
the strings that we have no clue who it is yet. But
 we find out in this one. But will she be able to 
save herself and everyone else before time runs out.


Now before I ruin this for you I will leave off here. 
I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. If you
 do like this book, please consider leaving a 
review. The Authors really like it when you do; 
they value your opinions too




























·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·  Midika Crane ·٠•● Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ●•٠·





My name is Sophie, although I'm most commonly known by
my pen name, Midika. I'm a student living in a small town in
New Zealand, where successfully publishing a book at the
age of seventeen is as fiction as what I write. I've always
loved books to the point where my mother's punishment for
being anti-social was taking them away. Writing came to me
when I was very young, and ever since it's been like a

counseling session whenever I sit down at my computer.
















No comments:

Post a Comment